Thursday, May 21, 2009

IT'S A ...

I went back to the doctor today because I have been having cramping and I already started Breasting hix contractions. He did an ultrasound and found that we are having a GIRL!!! Yay, we wanted another girl. I went last week for my normal check up and the baby had it's legs crossed. So today it was clear. We have decided to name her Sawyer, but we do not have a middle name yet. I am scared that we will go back for our 20 week appointment and they will say it's a boy, which would be fine I am just excited now!!

4 comments:

thehaucks said...

Congratulations!!! Yea for lots of girls!!

Lindsay Murdock said...

I think you should name her Sawyer LuLu Green. Yeah!!

Court "the Churro" Fuller said...

HOORAY!!! That is awesome! I am so happy for you! Sawyer Elizabeth Green

The Capson's said...

Congratulations! I love the name. So so cute. I hope you are feeling good and doing well.