Friday, May 9, 2008

Julia's two quotes of the Day!!!!!

Today Julia was hilarious! We went to the dollar store where i bought a cheap pair of clip on earrings, bracelets, and a necklace for her after begging me, and of course i gave in, how can you say not to that face. Afterwards we went through the drive through at cutlers sandwiches where she insisted on pulling her new jewelry apart and breaking it so i said "Julia if you don't stop I'm going to take them away." To which she replied "If YOU don't stop I'm going to throw your wedding dress away!!" ............. How random, it was so funny I was laughing historically and the cutlers people probably that I was crazy.
On our way home she saw a dog on somebodies front porch and ask if we could go there tomorrow. I asked her "where?" , she then said "to the house with the dog" To which I replied "NO we don't go to strangers houses!!" She then made a sound effect that sounds a little like,
WHAA WHAA WHAA, Like they do in the cartoons when there is a big disappointment or sad sound. It was so funny I just laughed the whole time we where gone. She cracks me up

4 comments:

thehaucks said...

She's got a little Murdock sense of humor-- I love it! Especially Whah Whah Whah :)

Colby and Steph Stringham said...

KRISTINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNAAAAAA!!! how the heck are you?!?!

Courtney Milne Fuller said...

I am so glad you are blogging!

I love your cute family! We can go out and party, but no shower, no presents, no crap, no belly measurements! Let's just go eat! This child to be needs not a damn thing :)

Gardners Glad Tidings said...

Oh the things that say! What a darling girl - coupled with the Murdock laugh - she is heavenly and one-of-a-kind.